Gardenia Soy Candle
The exquisite aroma of tropical Gardenia with a top note sweet and green and a floral body intense and rich truly capturing the natural aroma found in this beautiful flower.
This non lettered mason jar Made In The USA candle is handmade with natural soy wax from US Farmers.
When your candle arrives you may notice a "frosty" look to the wax. Don't worry, it's not a defect. Frosting is a natural byproduct that comes from using 100% natural soy wax. We use soy instead of the typical paraffin wax because the latter is petroleum-based and releases nasty black smoke and soot. Your candle's frost proves its natural and environmentally-friendly ingredients.
Our candle's are made without color dye and a cotton core wick.
- Burn time: Approximately 90 to 100 hours +/-
- Hand-poured By Us
- Trim wick to 1/4" before each burn to avoid a "dancing" flame
- Let wax burn all the way to the edge of the jar (1-2 hours at least) to avoid cratering
- Burn only on heat-resistant surfaces away from flammable materials
- Do not leave candle unattended
- Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time
- Keep burning soy candles away from kids and pets and any flammable objects.
- Place soy candles in a draft-free area.
- Recommend to read Care & Caution note on the bottom of the container prior to using the soy candle.
Soy Wax is 100% vegetable by-product, not a petroleum by-product like most store bought paraffin candles. Soy wax dots/melts/tarts are easier on people with breathing problems. Soy is non-toxic and non-carcinogenic. Soy wax is a renewable resource provided by US farmers. Soy wax burns cooler than paraffin or gel, Soy is grown on American soil. Soy supports our nation's economy and farmers. Soy wax cleans up easily with soap and warm water.
We hand pour these and could be out of stock at any time if we are out of stock we will let you know it could take 7 to 10 days to get the items made and shipped out to you. Thank You For Your Patience. Thanks for looking!
Free Shipping To The US Only!